FROM MAY 25, IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE TRAVEL REGULATIONS LAID DOWN BY THE ITALIAN GOVERNMENT, TO ENSURE THE SOCIAL DISTANCE BETWEEN PASSENGERS, IT IS POSSIBLE TO BOOK A SINGLE PLACE EVERY 4 SEATS.
RESERVATION OF THE PLACE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED ON ALL TRAINS THAT MOVE IN THE ITALIAN TERRITORY AND IS FREE.
TO PURCHASE THE TICKET WITH RESERVATION CLICK HERE
IF YOU HAVE A TICKET OR A SUBSCRIPTION, TO BOOK THE SEAT ON BOARD CLICK HERE
- Do not use public transport if you have symptoms of acute respiratory infections (fever, cough, cold).
- Use collective public transport when necessary, for example to go to work.
- Prefer alternative forms of travel where possible, such as walking or cycling.
- Wherever possible, purchase tickets electronically, online or through the app.
- During the trip, frequently sanitize your hands, even using the appropriate dispensers and avoid touching your face.
- Follow the signs and routes indicated inside the stations or at the stops, always keeping a distance of at least one meter from other people.
- Use the doors of the vehicles indicated for ascent and descent correctly, always respecting the safety distance.
- Sit only in permitted places while keeping your distance from other occupants.
- Avoid approaching or asking the driver for information.
- It is necessary to wear a mask, also made of cloth, for the protection of the nose and mouth.