So we protect ourselves on public transport in Italy
FROM MAY 25, IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE TRAVEL REGULATIONS LAID DOWN BY THE ITALIAN GOVERNMENT, TO ENSURE THE SOCIAL DISTANCE BETWEEN PASSENGERS, IT IS POSSIBLE TO BOOK A SINGLE PLACE EVERY 4 SEATS.
RESERVATION OF THE PLACE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED ON ALL TRAINS THAT MOVE IN THE ITALIAN TERRITORY AND IS FREE.
TO PURCHASE THE TICKET WITH RESERVATION CLICK HERE
IF YOU HAVE A TICKET OR A SUBSCRIPTION, TO BOOK THE SEAT ON BOARD CLICK HERE
- Do not use public transport if you have symptoms of acute respiratory infections (fever, cough, cold).
- Use collective public transport when necessary, for example to go to work.
- Prefer alternative forms of travel where possible, such as walking or cycling.
- Wherever possible, purchase tickets electronically, online or through the app.
- During the trip, frequently sanitize your hands, even using the appropriate dispensers and avoid touching your face.
- Follow the signs and routes indicated inside the stations or at the stops, always keeping a distance of at least one meter from other people.
- Use the doors of the vehicles indicated for ascent and descent correctly, always respecting the safety distance.
- Sit only in permitted places while keeping your distance from other occupants.
- Avoid approaching or asking the driver for information.
- It is necessary to wear a mask, also made of cloth, for the protection of the nose and mouth.