The Zurnask in Aut team and the EcoMuseum of Malesco present the photo competition "Four steps in a click"!
The theme is mountains, mountain pastures and paths scattered throughout the municipal territory (Malesco, Zornasco and Finero). Participation is free of charge and is open until 2 August 2021!
The winning photos will be selected by a jury who will impartially decide the winners.
- Photographs must have been taken in the Municipality of Malesco (with annexes Zornasco and Finero) or in a neighbouring municipality but in which an area of the Malesco territory is represented. The theme of the competition is specifically that of the mountains, mountain pastures and paths scattered throughout the municipal territory.
- Participation in the photographic competition is free and open to both professionals and amateurs of photography. Each participant takes note of the following points in the rules.
- Photographs must be original, third party photographs and photographs taken from the web or social networks cannot be used.
- Each participant may send a maximum of 3 photos.
- Each photograph sent must be renamed as follows: "Name Surname - Place represented - date" for example "Mario Rossi - Val Loana - 12/06/2020".
- Only photos sent by 02 August 2021 at 23:59 will be taken into consideration for the prize draw. They must be sent to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org with the attached official entry form (also downloadable from www.ecomuseomalesco.it).
- The winning photographs will be decided by a technical jury and announced on 22 August 2021. The details are being finalised and will be available on the website www.ecomuseomalesco.it. The winners will however be notified by telephone in good time.
- Each author, who holds all rights to their originals, is personally responsible for the works submitted. Each author retains ownership of the photos submitted to the competition, but assigns free of charge the unlimited rights of use of the images to the competition organisation, which may publish and disseminate the images on social networks, printed brochures, websites and on any other media and advertising medium, provided that it has the right to do so. The competition organiser may publish and disseminate the images on social networks, printed brochures, websites and any other media and advertising medium, provided that it is not for profit, with the sole obligation of citing the author or authors of the photographs each time.
- The author of the photographs accepts that his or her work may also be used at the end of the photographic competition, and in future years, for promotional purposes by the Malesco Ecomuseum and its partners. The name of the photographer will always be indicated (who will not lose ownership of the works).
- Photographs are accepted in any orientation (horizontal/vertical) and only in colour. The format of the photograph should preferably be in JPEG and be under 20MB.
- If there are people portrayed in the works, a release from the person(s) concerned (if over 18 years old) or from one or both parents if under 18 years old is required.
1 guided experience + shop voucher worth 50€ + frame with your photo + photo on the website + Ecomuseo&Zurnask kit in Aut
1 guided experience + basket with typical products + frame with own photo + photo on website + kit Ecomuseo&Zurnask in Aut
1 guided experience + basket with typical products + frame with own photo + photo on website + Ecomuseum&Zurnask in Aut kit
1 experience with guide + Ecomuseum&Zurnask in Aut kit
The kit is a set of information material and gadgets of the respective activities. The group experiences with a guide will take place in September/October; if the Covid regulations do not allow it, they will be postponed to Spring 2022. Within 10 days, in the first case, the winner will have to choose which of the three experiences to carry out:
- Guided orientation hike: half-day long
- Guided sporting experience: one full day
- Photography excursion: full day with a professional photographer